Wednesday 19 March 2014

Recharging at Battery Park

Ive been a busy bear on day 2 in NYC. After a hearty breakfast at Carnegies' ,my new favourite Deli on 7th Ave we jumped on a tour bus and headed downtown. With the weather hovering around freezing an open top bus ride meant hats and scarves for my buddies. I was pretty cosy tucked up in my backpack. A boat trip out to Liberty and Ellis islands are obligatory in New York. More posing for photos for me. Returning to Manhatten we decided to bypass the bus and walk back uptown to try and warm up. A quick stop off at our hotel before setting off again to see a show. 'Once' the musical was fantastic and a great way to spend our evening. Dinner at the Hurleys bar next door to our hotel on 48th West meant I was far to stuffed to blog before bed. Sorry. Day 3 is here already. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment